Well-known Transport Historian Richard Delahoy relates the history of a colourful operator whose coaches were once a familiar sight in London. City Coach Company of Brentwood became involved in the Southend-Wood Green service in 1928. It sold out in 1953 to Westcliff-on-Sea Motor Services, and the service became Eastern National's well-known 151, 251 and 351.
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NJ
Palestra is located opposite Southwark Underground Station and on bus routes 45, 63, 381, 388 and RV1.